Avocado toast has been hogging the spotlight for a long time, which is one of the reasons I wanted to do ricotta toast. However, avocado is just so stinking delicious, it weaseled its way into my ricotta toast series. The creaminess and richness of the fatty avocado are nicely contrasted by the crunchy almond, and the subtle yet distinct black sesame seeds just finish this toast to perfection.
Ricotta cheese is so versatile because it can lend itself to sweet or savory dishes. This savory take on ricotta toast is the perfect breakfast to start your morning off right! It’s packed with protein, healthy fats, and lots of yumminess!
Hugs & kisses and all my best wishes!
- 1 Slice of bread
- 1-2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp almonds
- 1/2 tsp black sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Toast your slice of bread to desired doneness.
- Spread ricotta cheese on toast, and top with sliced avocados, almonds, black sesame seeds.
- Sprinkle salt over the top to taste.
- The measurements of ingredients are just a basic guideline and how much you use depends on your tastebuds, the size of your bread, etc.